LearnBlue operates the www.learnblue.org website, which provides the SERVICE.
- Information You Provide To Us. At some Services, you can register, subscribe to one of our services such as our online newsletters or text message alerts, or participate in one of our online forums or communities. In the course of these various offerings, we often seek to collect from you various forms of information, such as: name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
We, along with our Partners, may use the Information to:
- provide and communicate with you about the Services,
- fulfill your requests regarding the Services,
- respond to your inquiries,
- communicate with you about other programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you
- provide technical support for the Services,
- protect the safety of our Users.
When you provide information about yourself to us through an application, through our Services, or on social media services or other third party platforms, it may be publicly viewed by other members of these services and we cannot prevent further use of the information by third parties.
We or a Partner may use “cookies” or similar technologies to associate certain of the Information with a unique identifier that then associates the Information with your device or browser.
Sometimes, we may associate cookies with the Information, including de-identified, “hashed,” or anonymous versions of Information you have provided (such as during registration), in order to send offers based on your presumed interests or demographic information.
We may combine any of the Information we collect, for any of the above purposes, and may sometimes enhance the Information with other information that we obtain from third party sources. Please also be aware that if you choose to submit Information or content for publication (e.g., a letter to our editors, a posting to a blog or a discussion board, or a video), we may publish and redistribute that Information and content, along with other Information about you (such as your name, screen name or location).
We may disclose the Information as follows:
To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
- (a) conduct research/analytics and maintain database;
- (b) create content;
- (c) provide customer, technical or operational support;
- (d) fulfill orders and user requests;
- (e) handle payments;
- (f) host our Services, forums and online communities;
- (g) otherwise support our Services.
By visiting the Service, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the Service through these technologies as well as similar technologies developed in the future, and that we may use such tracking technologies in the emails we send to you.
- Linked Services
Some of the Services contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
- Data Security
We have put in place electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
- How You Can Access Information
Access to certain personal Information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Service, you can access that account to review the Information you provided.
You may also send an e-mail or letter to the following e-mail requesting access to or correction of your personal Information. Please include your registration information for such service such as first name, last name and e-mail address in the request. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
- How to Contact Us